Zoe Leavitt, senior consumer product and retail analyst at CB Insights, joins Sally and Kayla to discuss what's hot at the intersection of tech and retail. She truly has her finger on the pulse of the hottest trends - and the data to back that up! We also talk about her experiences working for Bank of China in Shanghai, and communicating technical content to lay audiences - like on Good Morning America! We also calls BS on VCs being "afraid to meet solo with women founders" in the post-#MeToo era and conclude that the future of futurism is female. Zoe's a master communicator, and shares some excellent technical communication tips. You'll love Zoe's insights!!!
- Follow Zoe on Twitter @zoe_leavitt and on LinkedIn
- Find some of Zoe's analysis here, including her work on coffee, Amazon drone warehouses, and more
- Zoe on Good Morning America and CNBC Asia
- Subscribe to Zoe's newsletter to follow all the hottest trends in consumer goods! and on Twitter
- CB insights is on Twitter @CBinsights, and check out their blog - cbinsights.com/research