Thank you to everyone who has reviewed our podcast on iTunes, emailed us their feedback, or told us how much you love Double Shelix. Excerpts from our iTunes reviews are below - thank you so much, listeners!
- “Provides great insights for navigating the difficulties everyone faces in training”
- “Kayla and Sally do a great job discussing how to thrive in Science. Their passion for science and for awesome scientists really shines through”
- “The latest episode on mentorship was incredible - I want to re-listen and take notes!”
- “Great for younger grad students like myself (first and second years). Excellent advice on how to navigate through grad school!”
- “Really great guests and conversations in the You Do Belong in Science series. If you’re a grad student (or any level scientist, really), you need to listen to this podcast!”
- “Kayla and Sally hit the nail on the head for so many issues facing women graduate students in STEM, among many other topics. Enjoyable and funny but also deep and thought-provoking conversations”
- “Really cool episodes that are highly relevant to our day-to-day life in grad school. Learned a lot on effective communication and conflict management in science.”